The Mechanics of Success

Marie de Pimodan, reporting for WorldTempus, offers a peek inside Richard Mille's Pro Art I facility, in Les Breuleux, where its cases are manufactured.

Since the creation of the in-house movement manufacturing department in 2008, Richard Mille has launched 15 in-house movements that equip 60% of its production—with the remaining 40% supplied by Vaucher or APLL [Audemars Piguet Le Locle].

Their Pro Art II building, completed in 2018, houses the brand's creative and technical offices, where research, engineering, and design teams work in tandem to innovate Richard Mille's distinctive cases and movements.

Image credit Jerome Bryon